Friday 26 February 2010

There's trouble in the distance

I am sat in the window of my hotel room at Melbourne airport, it is 0645 and I have been up an hour after a good nights sleep.

Dawn has broken and the light beginning to break through. In front of me are some huge and mostly empty multi story car parks advertising 'shaded parking'. Fortunately I am on the 9th floor so I can see beyond and across the flat plain to see the city skyscrapers clustered on the horizon in one direction and some far off hills in another.

So having sorted my walking around bag to put suntan lotion in which I forgot to yesterday, re-packed and put away my jacket what am I being entertained with? A huge storm hanging over the city with enormous bursts of fork lightning which look like they could split a building in two. Oh well a quick adjustment is needed in my preparation for the day.

See you soon



Peter
Peter Jackson
Mobile: +44(0)7887 794396

Sent from my BlackBerry from Vodafone- so please excuse the brevity and the typing mistakes!

Please reply to pj@rede2.com. Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment