Sunday 21 February 2010

Three more sleeps

It's Sunday morning and like most Sunday mornings I am on the field walking the dog. Well the dog is of course walking himself.

At some point in the next 20 mins Bailey Baloo will spot something of huge interest and he and I will have a difference of opinion over what constitutes 'master' and 'mans best friend'.

This picture of normality is going to change after 3 more sleeps as on Wednesday I venture on my longest journey yet to place known as 'Down Under'.

Unlike some of my friends who work away for several months at a time my trips tend to be measured in hours and days. Not this time however as I am away for two weeks. It will be strange being away for so long.

Anyway after 3 more sleeps I am on my way.

P
Peter Jackson
Mobile: +44(0)7887 794396

Sent from my BlackBerry from Vodafone- so please excuse the brevity and the typing mistakes!

Please reply to pj@rede2.com. Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment