Friday 26 March 2010

Friday afternoon....blowing up the Four Seasons Lisbon

There are many things that brings focus to your life. Clients changing their terms from 30-60 days to 60-90 days is one of them. A friend on hearing this said 'can they get away with that' and the answer is (nearly in the words of the President of the USA) is of course 'yes they can'.

It is at times like this the false allure of the National Lottery comes to mind, that said might have an extra quid this week just in case, and I really must get down on paper the ideas for the book, my apologies for friends in Lisbon but in the final scene the Four Seasons is blown up - darn that's the ending revealed going to have to change it now.

I remember years ago being on a train from Zurich to Geneva talking to a Sales Manager from Caterpillar about 3 ideas for 3 different books that I had. Still have the ideas....still haven't written very much down. Oh well need to make a bit of cash and then perhaps I will have the time to do so.

Before that I can do that there is the aged debtors report to look over.

Have a great weekend campers.

P

1 comment:

  1. I was travelling with the guy from CAT it wasn't just a random encounter

    ReplyDelete